How to make Iced Tea
When you want to substitute your hot tea for some cool iced tea in the hot summer days you just need to follow some easy steps.
How to prepare iced tea:
- As usual, select good pure water. Boil it, then let it cool for a few minutes - it needs to be around 70-90°C (depending on the tea type). Put some 8 grams of tea leaves for 1000 ml of water. Infuse 2-5 minutes (depending on the tea type).
- Let it cool down.
- Add sugar or honey to your taste and stir thoroughly to dissolve.
- Leave it in the fridge for 2-3 hours to chill.
Optionally you could try our tips:
- Garnishe the tea with mint.
- Add some lemon juice and/or slices of lemon to your iced tea.
- Pour the tea into a glass filled with ice.
- If the tea is too strong to your taste add some more water.
- Fill a cup with slivers of fresh fruit. Dice peaches, pineapples, strawberries, raspberries or apples until they fill the cup. You can squeeze a lemon over them. Add the cup to the tea mixture.
Use your imagination to make your perfect Iced Tea ;)